Book a luxurious all-inclusive staycation at Anantara Eastern Mangroves and indulge in an array of culinary experiences, from elite set menus, accompanied by unlimited house beverages, for an unforgettable, stress-free stay.
- Luxury accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast at Ingredients restaurant
- Lunch at The Pool Deck (set menu) or Ingredients (set menu or buffet)
- Dinner at Ingredients (buffet), The Pool Deck (set menu) or Impressions (set menu)
- Unlimited house beverages for two adults
- Up to two children below 12 years of age stay free of charge, sharing existing beds
Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Unique mangrove setting on the edge of the city
- 150 deluxe rooms, 66 Kasara Executive rooms, 6 suites
- Signature dining
- Award-winning Anantara Spa with Turkish hammam
- Conference centre
- Services and package inclusions might not be available due to the current situation. Please refer to our Services Update Message above.
- Until 31 December 2021: Room Rate is subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% VAT. From 1 January 2022, additional 6% Tourism Fee, 4% Municipality Fee, Municipality Room fee of AED 15 per room per night for each bedroom will apply and the same will be charged upon check-in.
- Unlimited house beverages are available from 3.00 pm to 11.00 pm on the day of check- in and from 10.00 am to 12 noon on the day of check-out. Guests on extended stays enjoy all-inclusive privileges from 10.00 am to 11.00 pm during the additional days of stay. House beverages are served across all the dining venues.
- House beverages include selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as juices, soft drinks, mocktails, wines (red/white/rosé), beers, whisky, gin, rum, tequila and vodka.
- House beverages are only available for guests aged 21 years and above.
- We recommend advance restaurant reservation for a prioritised dining experience. For more information and bookings, call 056 503 5121 or email email@example.com.
- AL HOSN: The AL HOSN UAE app puts your health in your hands. It can be downloaded from the Apple and Google stores and has to be installed during your stay in Abu Dhabi. You may be requested to share for a COVID-19 negative result through this app or alternatively requested to sign a Health Declaration form at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to decline your reservation if you are unable to fulfil the requirements.
- The hotel is “Go Safe” certified - a programme implemented by the Department of Culture and Tourism to help hotels achieve high levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Please be kind enough to check your domestic travel restrictions from your destination before travelling across the borders to ensure a safe and easy journey.
- In our endeavor to enhance the journey of contactless check-in and check-out at the hotel, you may request our reservations team for a secured link to make a pre-payment.
- Rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A full deposit, non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- The above benefits cannot be combined in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or exchanged with any other service or cash