Fall in Love at Anantara
From644.00 Book Now VIEW RATES
Fall in Love at Anantara
Enjoy a secluded stay including a romantic room setup, exclusive amenities, and exquisite dining experiences. Fall in love amidst the mangroves tranquil surroundings in this month of love and experience the heartfelt romantic moments.
Prepare to be enchanted. A romantic set-up room awaits you with rose petals, a bottle of grape and special amenities exclusively for you. Awake each morning to the luxury of breakfast served in your room or a lavish buffet at Ingredients. On the evening of your choice, take your seats in-room or at a table for two at Pachaylen to savour a tailored 4-course set menu paired with two glasses of bubbly.
- Luxury accommodation in a room or suite
- One romantic room setup and bubble bath
- One complimentary bottle of grape per stay
- Exclusive amenities: Heart shaped cake, cheese platter, seasonal fruit platter, and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Daily breakfast at Ingredients Restaurant or in-room breakfast
- Daily dinner with the option of set menu at The Pool Deck or in-room dining, or an international buffet at Ingredients, with two glasses of bubbly. (A romantic table setting can be arranged on request).
Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Unique mangrove setting on the edge of the city
- 150 deluxe rooms, 66 Kasara Executive rooms, 6 suites
- Signature dining
- Award-winning Anantara Spa with Turkish hammam
- Conference centre
CHECK-IN 3:00 PM
CHECK-OUT 12:00 PM
Terms And Conditions
- Services and package inclusions might not be available due to the current situation. Please refer to our Services Update Message above.
- Rate is subject to 10% Service Charge, 5% VAT, 6% Tourism Fee, 4% Municipality Fee and Municipality Room fee of AED 15 per room per night for each bedroom.
- Guest booking any of the following packages; Half-Board, All-Inclusive, or Fall in Love at Anantara, we recommend advance restaurant reservation for a prioritised dining experience. For more information and bookings, call 056 503 5121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AL HOSN: The AL HOSN UAE app puts your health in your hands. It can be downloaded from the Apple and Google stores and has to be installed during your stay in Abu Dhabi. You may be requested to share for a COVID-19 negative result through this app or alternatively requested to sign a Health Declaration form at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to decline your reservation if you are unable to fulfil the requirements.
- The hotel is “Go Safe” certified - a programme implemented by the Department of Culture and Tourism to help hotels achieve high levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
- We recommend advance restaurant reservation for a prioritised dining experience, particularly for the romantic setup at Mekong. For more information and bookings, call 056 503 5121 or email email@example.com.
- Please be kind enough to check your domestic travel restrictions from your destination before travelling across the borders to ensure a safe and easy journey.
- In our endeavor to enhance the journey of contactless check-in and check-out at the hotel, you may request our reservations team for a secured link to make a pre-payment.
- Rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A full deposit, non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- The above benefits cannot be combined in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or exchanged with any other service or cash.