Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
At Anantara Chiang Mai, our smallest guests receive the biggest welcome. While parents can relax at Anantara Spa with savings on blissful treatments, children are entertained with daily cooking classes, yoga, boxing and more.
- Mon: Cookie making
- Tues: Games and crafts
- Wed: Pizza making
- Thurs: Games and painting
- Fri: Mocktail making
- Sat: Games, painting, yoga, boxing
- Sun: Games and crafts
- Two nights or more in a suite
- Child below 12 stays for free
- Complimentary kids’ club activities
- Daily breakfast
- One three-course lunch or dinner
- 25% savings on dining
- 25% savings at Anantara Spa 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Anantara Chiang Mai Serviced Suites
- 24 suites
- Rooftop pool with city and mountain views
- In-suite personal chef experience and Spice Spoons cooking class
- Anantara Spa and fitness centre at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Pet Allowed
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge, 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per suite per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A two-night minimum stay is required.
- This promotion is valid for one child per bedroom when staying with parents.
- A 100% non-refundable payment is required 21 days prior to arrival.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.