Nelum Wedding Package
Curate your bespoke wedding ceremony and enjoy a complimentary room upgrade, a 7-course beachfront dinner, Champagne breakfast and irresistible extras.
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
Personalise the romance of your signature wedding in exotic tropical paradise. Our magnificent Indian Ocean and lagoon views will afford a natural exclusivity to your bespoke celebration as you exchange lifetime vows and indulge in a private beachfront dinner. Awake in glowing marital bliss with a delightful Champagne breakfast, served in the privacy of your upgraded room. Let your day unfold with us as we take care of all the details and capture your magical journey, presented through a wedding album.
- Documentation preparations
- License and registration fees
- Marriage certificate
- Personal wedding coordinator
- Guaranteed upgrade to next room category
- Choice between a Sri Lankan or a Western ceremony
- Floral-themed décor for selected ceremony venue
- Traditional Kandyan dancers and drummers for Sri Lankan wedding ceremony only
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for groom
- Single-tier wedding cake
- Hairdressing services for the bride
- Edited soft copy of the wedding album (The delivery time would be a minimum of 30 days)
- Wedding video of the newlyweds (The delivery time would be a minimum of 30 days)
- 7-course beachfront dinner for wedding couple
- In-room Champagne breakfast served the morning after wedding ceremony
- Fruit basket and flowers/canapés in-room on arrival
- One bottle of sparkling wine for wedding toast
- Wedding gift from Anantara Kalutara Resort
Legal documentation requirements:
- Birth certificates
- Signed affidavit by a solicitor/statutory declaration confirming identities and marital status:
- For British nationals: an affidavit and certificate of divorce (if applicable), certified by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and legalised by the Sri Lankan High Commission in London is required
- For other nationalities, required documentation must be certified by respective foreign ministries
- Parents’ names
- Certificate of divorce (if applicable)
- Upon completion of the wedding ceremony, the marriage certificate will be submitted to the Ministry of External Affairs on your behalf. Once legally registered, the marriage certificate will be forwarded on to you
Rates start from USD 6200 per couple
Anantara Kalutara Resort
- The only luxury resort in Sri Lanka with 360-degree ocean and lagoon views
- Unique Indian Ocean and Kalu Ganga estuary frontage
- 141 rooms, suites and pool villas
- Geoffrey Bawa-inspired architecture
- State-of-the-art conference and wedding facilities for intimate or large gatherings
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Rate quoted is exclusive of accommodation and meal plans.
- A minimum stay of 4 days at Anantara Kalutara Resort is required to ensure sufficient time is given for wedding preparations and finalising required legal arrangements.
- Total 100% package rate will be charged if a written cancellation notice is not received within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.